Skyland Analytics is seeking a Digital Manufacturing Specialist to join its growing US team that provides cloud-based, SaaS data management and analytics solutions for the life science industry.
The Digital Manufacturing Specialist will be responsible for converting marketing and sales leads into well-characterized opportunities for our Skyland PIMS® software. This will be achieved primarily using phone, email, digital campaigns and LinkedIn contact that identify and qualify target accounts. The role will be responsible for support of sales and marketing campaigns, and progressing leads in the CRM database. This position reports to the VP Sales, with a career path to Account Executive/Account Manager in the sales organization.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Segmenting leads / accounts using pre-defined rules and helping further characterize accounts for targeting. Qualifying leads from global marketing campaigns and maintaining updates in the CRM database.
- Establishing a direct relationship, primarily through telephone, email and LinkedIn contact with new prospects to determine their objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes for present and future business needs as they relate to Skyland PIMS software.
- Maintaining outbound telephone call and email rates to assure contact with assigned prospects and acting as the main interface between the prospect and the organization until you are able to confirm they meet our BANT qualifiable criteria (i.e. they have a project Budget, the Authority to make purchase decision, a NEED for our solution and a TIMELINE for project completion) and ready to be handed off to senior sales resources. The Digital Manufacturing Specialist will initially focus on surfacing:
- An initiative already in existence at the Target Account related to Skyland’s offering (e.g. Data Integrity, CPV, Knowledge Management, Process Understanding). In this case the Digital Manufacturing Advisor will reinforce alignment.
- An existing work process that is deficient and can be improved by raising awareness and proactive education of the use of more modern digital solutions to improve efficiency and reduce risk.
- Working with marketing to assess effectiveness of Lead Generation Campaigns in helping to generate New Target Accounts and progress In Process Target Accounts
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Head of Business Operations in the hand off of opportunities entering the sales pipeline – denoted at a minimum level of confidence as “Speculative” in the CRM.
- Telephone selling skills, including the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence
- Ability to effectively engage at all levels and translate individual needs into an overall map of a prospect’s business needs
- Detail oriented with proven follow-through and lead management capabilities
- Skilled at working with a CRM, organize sales process workflow, prioritize effectively and generate reports
- Personable, comfortable and credible working in a highly technical environment
- Experience in working remotely in an effective and productive manner
- Work effectively with Sales and Marketing
- Required: At least 3 – 5 years of enterprise level Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience having reached success as an inside sales position, consistently meeting targets and quotas or experience as an outside sales position
- Preferred: Experience with technical value propositions and selling in a technical, scientific or engineering environment
- Desired: Experience in the life sciences industry
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in marketing, business, IT, science or engineering
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates either in a home office, a professional office environment, or the Company’s headquarters in Niwot, Colorado (with the appropriate precautions taken during the COVID-19 pandemic).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This is largely a sedentary role.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Additional hours as required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Skyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.