Bob has over 30 years’ experience that spans corporate law and public accounting to executive management in the life science and software industries. He has spent the last 17 years serving the life science sector as CEO, general counsel, and VP corporate and business development in biotech and data analytics companies where he led global product commercialization efforts. Prior to Skyland Analytics, Bob served as CEO of Aegis Analytical Corporation (acquired by Dassault Systemes), which developed BIOVIA Discoverant® a manufacturing informatics software for the life science sector. Previously, he served as the VP Business Development & Associate General Counsel of Martek Biosciences (NASDAQ:MATK, acquired by DSM), as the General Counsel & VP Corporate Development of OmegaTech (acquired by Martek), and as a tax attorney with PWC.
In addition to being a member of the National Association of Corporate Directors and the New York and Connecticut bars, Bob also serves on the board of Sinopsys Surgical Inc. (medical device). Bob graduated with a JD from Pace University School of Law and a BA from the University of Michigan.
- Manufacturing Data Management Across Global Supply Chains
- Meeting FDA Guidelines for Data Integrity
- Impact of Data Systems on Product Quality, Commericalization Timelines and Revenue
- How Data Integrity Impacts Due Diligence, Valuations and Liquidity Events
- New Considerations in Enterprise Risk Management
- Increasing FDA and SEC Scrutiny into Outsourcing in Life Sciences