Centrexion is a late clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on becoming a leader in identifying, developing and commercializing novel, non-opioid and non-addictive therapies to address the large unmet medical need for the treatment of chronic pain.
Centrexion has a broad pipeline that reflects their mission to tackle the problem of chronic pain directly. They are focused on developing treatments that address new and emerging pharmacological targets and deliver them in ways that best alleviate particular types of chronic pain. Drug candidates include: topical gel, joint or deeper tissue injection, spinal delivery and three separate oral therapies. Their broad pipeline of non-opioid and non-addictive drug candidates is uniquely positioned to address the limitations of currently-available therapies by providing safe, effective and durable pain treatment solutions.
- Outgrew Excel database tools
- Process knowledge for commercial manufacturing
- FDA validatable tool
- Develop process control strategy
- Enterprise systems
- MS Excel
- Organizing data received from CMOs
- Ease of data transfer with their CMOs
- Establishing a Part 11 compliant data management system
- Confidence and compliance regarding data integrity
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Part 11 compliant
- Compatibility with existing and future IT systems