Autolus is at the forefront of a revolution in cancer treatment. Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell therapies have been shown to be effective in some haematological malignancies and may have wide applications as a cancer treatment, with the potential for cure in some patients.
Autolus is a leader in T-cell programming and manufacturing technology. Working in partnership with physicians and other healthcare providers, we extract immune cells from patients, equip them with a receptor that targets the cancer cell and infuse them back into the patient in order to develop therapies which we believe will offer cancer patients substantial benefits over the existing standard of care.
- Repository for drug substance clinical manufacturing data, initial analysis of data (qualitative review)
- Easy deployment to partners
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Ability to support growth; scalable
- Validatable system with full GMP support for commercial product